Apply for our Investment Analyst - Strategic Advisory Position
Investment Analyst - Strategic Advisory
Reports to: Head of Strategic Advisory
The Investment Analyst’s (“IA”) primary responsibility is to assist and support the Strategic Advisory’s investment platform, client service team and marketing efforts. The Investment Analyst plays a key role in the integrated team-based approach.
A successful candidate should possess a passion for investing and an understanding of a broad range of investment concepts, disciplines and strategies. It is important for this individual to have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, must be self-motivated as well as proactive in solving problems.
Specific accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Analysis and Communications
accounts for variances from stated investment policy guidelines and proactively
• Work with Order Management Group to ensure proper execution of trading activity.
• Assist in the trading and rebalancing of current client allocations to ensure adherence to policy targets.
• Assist in the analysis, monitoring and review of various asset classes and investment strategies including any to be developed.
• Contribute to the development of client presentations and on-going communication materials.
• Provide analytical support to team which includes cash flow analysis and portfolio modeling for existing and prospective clients.
• Assist in marketing preparation including, but not limited to RFP submission, simulations, portfolio analytics and other marketing deliverables.
• Apply investment and financial planning knowledge to existing client relationships in coordination with team- based approach.
• Team with Client Service Managers to ensure consistent execution and implementation.
• Assist and support the management of client relationships in coordination with Strategic Advisory’s team members.
• Utilize tools to monitor portfolio allocations, trading activity, unmanaged positions and other compliance related activities within the model framework.
within a flat team structure and make meaningful contributions to the broader
• Maintain a culture of continuous improvement and ensure that the customer first principle is embedded into all procedures and processes.
requirement of a college degree. Preference given to candidates who are
pursuing or have obtained the CFA or CFP designation or other advanced business
or investment related designation.
• Minimum of 1-5 years of experience in the investment management or financial services industry.
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people, and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Highly motivated and process a high degree of professionalism and integrity.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize accordingly.
• Ability to meet challenging deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy.
• Capable of learning highly technical investment and financial planning topics.
• Fully developed quantitative and analytical skills.
Please submit résumé and questions to Trisha McConaghy at email@example.com for consideration. Subject line should read ”Résumé”.